Forestside House and Cottage
Sleeps up to 23 people
One of the largest self-catering houses in Northern Ireland
Space: 16 people
Three reception rooms
- Beds/rooms: 3 doubles; 2 family; 2 twin
- Wheelchair access on ground floor to a double and twin bedroom, and family bathroom
- Starting price: £275 per night
An open plan cottage with an enclosed rear patio area
- Space: 6 people (or 7 including use of our sofa bed)
- Area: 100 sq. meters
- 2 family bedrooms (single and double bed); 1 sofa bed
- Starting price: £75 per night
- Check in is from 4pm
- Check out is from 10am
- The house is wheelchair friendly - with 2 large bedrooms and a full bathroom downstairs. Wheelchair access is provided by a foldable ramp at the front of the property (this relates only to the house, the cottage is not wheelchair friendly)
- In a bid to be more enviromently friendly we only provide hand towels in the bathrooms. We encourage guests to bring their own however they can be hired if required (£1.40 each)
- Clean, well behaved dogs and other pets are welcome at £10 per pet, per night
- Oil and Electricity is metered at local rates and payable in cash on checkout. This is to encoruage guests to be mindful of their energy usage and more importantly, wastage. It also means you are only paying for what you use instead of having a blanket price added to the nightly cost.
- The house and cottage can be booked together if available.
- Prices on third party platforms will be higher due to their surcharge.
- We are approved by the Northern Ireland Tourist Board as official accomodation providers.
- Certificate of Excellence awards 2017,2018,2109
Booking Terms and Conditions
- A deposit is required to secure your booking.
- The owners reserve the right to cancel your booking if there is an apparent breach of the house rules.
- Only 16 people are permitted to Forestside House and 7 people to Forestside Cottage. An increase in these numbers shall be treated as a breach of the house rules and your stay will be cancelled.
- Forestside House and Forestside Cottage share the same grounds in proximity. We request that you are respectful of neighbours. Any noise complaints may lead in your stay being cancelled.
- Damage of the property or interior may lead to your stay being cancelled. Damages must be paid for in full including cost for labour required.
- The owners have the right to visually inspect the property at any time.
- Scheduled or emergency maintenance may be required at any time and guests are requested to facilitate the entry of members of staff or contractors to carry this out.