7 Bedroom House and 2 Bedroom Cottage
Sleeps up to 23 people
One of the largest self-catering houses in Northern Ireland
Space: 16 people
Three reception rooms
- Beds/rooms: 3 doubles; 2 family; 2 twin
- Starting price: £275 per night
An open plan cottage with an enclosed rear patio area
- Space: 6 people (or 7 including use of our sofa bed)
- Area: 100 sq. meters
- 2 family bedrooms (single and double bed); 1 sofa bed
- Starting price: £75 per night
- Check in is from 4pm
- Check out is from 10am
- The house is wheelchair friendly - with 2 large bedrooms and a full bathroom downstairs. Wheelchair access is provided by a foldable ramp at the front of the property (this relates only to the house, the cottage is not wheelchair friendly)
- In a bid to be more enviromently friendly we only provide hand towels in the bathrooms. We encourage guests to bring their own however they can be hired if required (£1.40 each)
- Clean, well behaved dogs and other pets are welcome at £10 per pet, per night
- Oil and Electricity is metered at local rates and payable in cash on checkout. This is to encoruage guests to be mindful of their energy usage and more importantly, wastage. It also means you are only paying for what you use instead of having a blanket price added to the nightly cost.
- The house and cottage can be booked together if available.
- Prices on third party platforms will be higher due to their surcharge.
- We are approved by the Northern Ireland Tourist Board as official accomodation providers.
- Certificate of Excellence awards 2017,2018,2109